Me Explica - Civil Registry Discussion

Welcome to the Civil Registry, Me Explica! Members of the Civil community may reach out to you with questions that could range from editorial policy, to privacy policies to business models. You will get an email alert every time there is a comment relating to your Civil Registry Profile.

Cross-posting from previous discussion board for posterity:

Reidob – 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your great newsroom! Although I don’t speak or read Portuguese, I was able to do a bit of Google Translate on your articles and it looks like you are doing great things here.

A couple of things: the Civil Constitution asks that you have a clear statement of editorial policies and a privacy policy in place. These should be fairly easy to put together and can be placed in your already existing About section.

I wish you well and welcome to Civil!

Elena_CivilFoundation – Staff – 3 weeks ago

Hello, Me Explica is having some trouble logging into the Discussion forum. Please be patient while we sort out the technical issues. The newsroom has reviewed the comment submitted by Reid and will respond as soon as we can fix the log-in. Thank you for understanding.

"Hello there, Civil community. Me Explica is an independent explanatory news platform from São Paulo, Brazil. Our mission is to make the news accessible to all Brazilians using simple and straightforward language. Please, let me know if you have any comments and suggestions. I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

Reidob, Thanks a lot for the heads up. I will take of that and post it in the ‘about me’ section. I’m looking forward to being a part of this community."