Communication / Blog

Hello,

It has been four months since the last blog post, when Vivien has moved on (for the most part) from Civil. Before that, there was about a post per month.

What is going on?

A vast number of blockchain projects are moving forward full steam; meanwhile Civil barely shows any sign of activity, any sign of community.

A sad, disappointing picture.

1 Like

Yes, the community-facing part of Civil communication has been missing for some time, since before Vivian left. It is, as far as I can tell, mostly dormant as a community. I suspect a great deal is going on behind the scenes, but as the community is designed to be a big part of how this thing works, it has been disappointing to see how little has been shared with us. I am confident it can be revived, but it will take a new commitment to do so.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. It was also helpful @ArtsEditor to have our article links retweeted / liked from @Civil + @CivilStories and the newsletter from CIVIL was helpful too. Stay tuned! -Edward

It appears the blog has been migrated from Medium (blog.joincivil.com) to different address and platform (blog.civil.co), not sure when this happened or why or anything. One thing I’m sure about though, is that all articles have migrated to a the new platform, but one: Vivian’s message of departure [1].

Probably a technical glitch and clearly not something intentional at all.

Civil means trust*

*(wink wink)

[1] https://blog.joincivil.com/changes-to-my-role-at-civil-2eb78bad3ece